Monday, February 11, 2008

Belly Pictures- 14 weeks

Finally, I have belly pictures. I look horrible but at least I took the first picture. Mike even made the comment that it is amazing how different the second pregnancy is, with Caleb I took pictures every few weeks- and I didn't even start showing until around 16+ weeks.


Caleb is so sweet. He is so excited about the new baby. He tells everyone that he sees that "Mommy has a baby in her belly"- even strangers in Kroger. Caleb has also decided that he wants a girl now and would like us to name her Faline (the Doe in Bambie).

5 comments:

jenny winstead said...

awwww. it's sweet that he wants a baby sister. shan is DYING to have a girl. :) we'll see what happens!

Tommy, Suzanne, and Mary Peyton said...

tell sweet caleb that mrs scrubs said hello.

and i think the pictures are great!

Anonymous said...

so sweet!!! i hope you continue to feel well!!

Ashley said...

Please name your daughter Faline. I think that's awesome! haha!

Christy said...

You look so good!!

Tell Caleb that Laura Grace wants a sister named Ariel Belle. As in a double name.