I know it has been way too long since my last post. I have a problem posting something new unless something fairly big happens.
Well, no news is good news. Baby and I are doing fine. I really need to take a belly picture but that would entail me putting on something nice with makeup and that does not happen very frequently- but I will work on it. I am not feeling typical movement yet- I do feel a few kicks to my bladder (it's hard to describe). Less than two weeks to the big ultrasound, I really hope the baby helps us out and shows us his/her gender.
The boys are good. Caleb is getting over yet another round with strep! Illness is running around this area like crazy. I wish I could take time off of work and keep him in a little bubble- Mike thinks I am nuts!
I will do my best to get back on more frequently.
June...where did you go?
10 years ago








3 comments:
good to hear you're feeling well! i can't wait to hear the sex of the baby!! have a great weekend.
i hope caleb gets well soon! i hear the flu is rampant these days! don't forget to make your budget this weekend...if you havent' already! ha!
Just saying hi! Praying for your baby :)
Post a Comment