I had a doctors appointment this week and all is well with me and Jonah. I can't believe I am at the half way point! I am feeling tons of movement everyday and now Mike and Caleb can feel him too.
This Easter was very special because Caleb could understand more about the true meaning of the holiday. On Good Friday, he was so sweet, asking Mike and I if he should be happy or sad. What a big concept for a three and a half year old to understand! We had a wonderful time decorating eggs and getting goodies from the Easter Bunny but also reading the Bible and making "Empty Tomb Breakfast" together.
Here are some pictures from this week.
Caleb decorating his Easter Eggs.
He loved putting the stickers on just the way he wanted. He was so proud of his work.
Caleb's new room before it was painted.
Caleb giving the chomp in his new Gator room!!
The family getting ready for church- Caleb took the first picture!!
Mommy and Jonah at 20 weeks!








5 comments:
You look great! Wish we were with you, its so hard to be this far away. Love you all so much and if possible missing you even more.
Love Dad
I like your hair straight!
what a beautiful family! happy late easter!!!
you look so pretty, erin! i'm glad all is going well for you guys!!
i tagged you on my blog!
Post a Comment