1. He's sitting in front of the TV, what is on the screen?
Gator Sports, The Big Bang Theory, How I Met Your Mother, or PS2
2. You're out to eat; what kind of dressing does he get on his salad? ranch
3. What's one food he doesn't like? My sausage stuffing :(
4. You go out to eat and have a drink. What does he order? Coke, Sweet Tea, or Water
5. Where did he go to high school? Fort Pierce Central
6. What size shoe does he wear? 10.5??? (not sure, it is a guess)
7. What is something he likes to do but never gets to do? play tennis
8. What is his favorite type of sandwich? Most of the time he has good ole' Turkey but likes the Cold Cut Combo at Subway
9. What would he eat every day if he could? Mexican food (I think)
10. What is his favorite cereal? Kashi
11. What would he never wear? camo
12. What is his favorite sports team? Anything Gator of course :)
13. Who did he vote for? republican
14. Who is his best friend? Me
15. What is something you do that he wishes you wouldn't do? I could write a book, ha ha. Mostly I think he doesn't like when I worry.
16. What is his heritage? I know that he was one generation away from having enough American Indian in him to qualify for scholarships.
17. You bake him a cake for his birthday; what kind? Although I have never made one, he would like a caramel cake.
18. Did he play sports in high school? he was captain of the tennis team
19. What could he spend hours doing? playing video games (although all he has time for is studying right now)
20. What is one unique talent/gift he has? He is SO quick witted!! Many people take his humor the wrong way but I really do think he is very clever! And he is obviously the best husband and father!!
June...where did you go?
10 years ago








3 comments:
he is HILARIOUS too! we "get" him, don't worry! :)
I think our hubbies are very similar :)
I enjoyed learning more about him!!
Thank you for your sweet comment the other day-what is it about the oldest child?!
Caleb was always SO sweet and quiet during mothers day out LOL
I agree----he is VERY clever!
Post a Comment