Jonah has finally decided that he likes solid food. He still does not care for being spoon fed but is loving zwieback toast, biter biscuits, puffs, and cheerios. I was worried about choking, as he should still be too young for this, but he really is doing great! Tomorrow, I am going to get some veggies that I can cook soft enough that he should be able to pick up small bits.
Today, we found out that he has yet another ear infection!! Poor baby! I foresee tubes, but the pediatrician seems to think it will get better with warmer weather. I pray it does!
Here was Jonah tonight at dinner :) Sorry there is so many, I just couldn't stop taking them!




4 comments:
He is sooo adorable & I love that smile sooo much!!!!
Im sorry he has another ear infection:( I hope the warmer weather fixes that problem too!!
Great! That's awesome! Just be careful with the biter biscuits. We had a near-choke when Daniel was around 6-8 mos. Fortunately, I was right beside him. Don't take your eyes off him!
Sorry about the ear infections... Poor little guy.
OK, could the kid get ANY HAPPIER!!! It looks like his little cheeks are gonna POP! LOL!
I left you an award on my Mommy Manging page!
he is SOOOOOOOO precious!!! i'm so glad that yall found something he likes!
Post a Comment