
Well, the first half of last week went well and then my menu fell apart at the end. Some of my meals are the ones that were not made last week.
Monday- (Teach 5-8:30) Pork Stir Fry over brown rice
Tuesday- (Work 7-11) Chicken Enchiladas with corn, and Chips & Salsa
Wednesday- Pot Roast
Thursday- (Work 7-11) Leftovers
Friday- (Mommy's Night Out) Helpy Selfy :)~
Saturday- (Work 8am-??) Breaded Pork Chops with pasta side and veggie
Sunday- (Work- 8am-??) Eat Out
This week I am going to start working on a Menu Planning Binder using Menu Maker Mom's step by step instructions. I hope that it will make this process much easier. I am also going to be using her recipes for the Pork Chop Plan because Kroger has a sale on Pork Roast that I can cut into chops.








1 comment:
Hi! Menu Maker Mom here! I'm so excited to see that you're going to try out the Make-A-Menu Binder system. It really is easy to set up and totally sets my menu making on autopilot. As your boys grow and start to have favorites, it will be a big help to you.
Please email me and let me know if you have any questions or comments.
By the way, your family is georgous! Very handsome boys!
Blessings to you and yours.
Post a Comment