How fast the year has gone, seems like yesterday we were waiting to meet him for the first time. We had a great time at his birthday. Love and miss you all
We are a Gator family- no matter how far from Gainesville, Florida we are! So a little bit about us....
I married my High School sweetheart December 14, 2002. Mike and I have been together for 12 years.
We are now the parents to three beautiful boys! C is our verbose six years-old and J is our spunky one year-old. We just welcomed M into the family on Christmas Day. We are so blessed with the family that God has provided for us!!
3 comments:
what a cute idea! and what a cutie pie!
He is so cute....I just want to pinch those cheeks.
How fast the year has gone, seems like yesterday we were waiting to meet him for the first time. We had a great time at his birthday.
Love and miss you all
Post a Comment