Monday, June 21, 2010

I'm still here!

I didn't fall off the face of the earth, I promise :)

Sorry for the lack of posts, but as you can imagine things have been a little crazy the past three weeks. Can it be possible that we have lived in Georgia for three weeks!?! The house is coming along but is still needs work. I will post pictures when we are done (I think, ha ha). The boys and I are finding our way around the area. We have visited parks, we went to a story time at our local library, played in the indoor play area in the mall, and found an indoor playground (they don't call it "hotlanta" for nothing, ha ha).

Most of my free time I am using planning for the upcoming school year. I am having a blast getting the school room ready and planning our lessons.

I will try and do a better job of updating. Don't forget to check our homeschool blog :) I will leave you with a picture of my boys on Father's Day. We love daddy!!


We love PaPa too!

No comments: