Caleb
*My big boy, you act so grown up now! Not that it happens all the time, but you love to be helpful to mommy and daddy. Just this morning you picked out Jonah's clothes and attempted to get him dressed (if it were not for the diaper, I think you would have succeeded).
*Although we do have moments when we get frustrated with each other, I love homeschooling you! I love watching you learn and when you make a connection or "get it" it just makes my heart smile.
* You are too smart for your own good ;-)
* You love your brothers so much! At this very moment you and Jonah are playing Lego World Racers....wait now you are camping on the stairs, ha ha. I love it!!
*You pour your own drinks and get your own snacks.
*You love to play outside with your friend next door. This is new to us so we are still the overprotective parents and won't let you leave the cul-de-sack.
* You lost your first tooth and and are wiggling the next one.
* Caleb you are sensitive and take most things very seriously. It seems like everything is the, "best in the world" or "the worst thing ever".
* I am sad to say that we may have come to the age when you are too cool to snuggle with Mommy :(
*My sweet boy, you are at such a fun age! That smile of yours just makes us want to squeeze you! And that little toddler run, makes me want to scoop you up!
* You want to be just like your big brother. You two will run down to me and Caleb will tell me all about your adventures (still not sure what you all did in your room when you told me you climbed the volcano??). After Caleb has told me the two minute story you will repeat the last word he said and are so proud of yourself. You call Caleb "Kayya"
* You love your baby brother. Not sure how it came about but you call him "Gagee". Daddy doesn't like baby talk so we try and correct you, but to you, that is his name.
* You have a "Lovie" that you sleep with. You don't need it during the day and most times you are happy to leave it in the car when we go somewhere-except for church, you really like to have it on Wednesday Nights.
*Along with the "Lovie" you like to have your sippy cup with you for comfort. You sleep with it at night filled with water.
*You love homeschool and are learning so much. You can identify all of the letters and are learning the sounds they make. Your favorite thing to do is color and you ask to do it everyday.
*You talk with your hands and expressions. When you say, "I don no", you put your hand up and tilt your head. SO SWEET.
*Most of the time you are a sweet, snuggle, affectionate little boy- but you do have a temper! You have perfected aggravating Caleb, you know the right buttons to push- it is hilarious.
*I am still posting your monthly updates so most things have been said about you my sweet baby boy.
*You are growing up so fast. Just this week, you have started to get to your hands and knees. You are not to sure what to do when you get there but you will be crawling soon.
* Love your toothy smile. You are such a little flirt!!
* That sweet little giggle is like medicine to the heart. You are very ticklish on your ribs, hips, back of your chubby thighs, and knees.
My three boys, Mommy loves you all so much! I am so happy this year homeschooling you- I love that I don't have to share you will another teacher (I am selfish that way, ha ha). I pray for you everyday and thank the Lord for allowing to me barrow his precious babies.








No comments:
Post a Comment