I was a few days late taking your monthly pictures but here you are the day you turned 11 months old, Thanksgiving Day! You had a wonderful first Thanksgiving. Your favorite foods were mashed potatoes & gravy, sweet potato casserole, turkey and bread.

My sweet baby boy I can't believe this is the last month of your first year. The next time I post you will be one!! You are growing up so fast.
* Next month we will take you for your 12 month check up so I will have your exact weight then. You still wear size 4 diapers and 12-18 month clothes.
* You need your first haircut but I just can't bring myself to cut off those sweet little waves in the back :-(
* Our nursing is slowly winding down- boohoo! You are only nursing 2 maybe 3 times a day now. I have to get you while you are very sleepy, otherwise you are not very patient. You now take a bottle of warmed whole milk before bed. During the day you drink water from a sippy cup. It is so funny because you would rather drink from Jonah's cup. You will cross the room to get his cup of water when yours in right in your hand, ha ha.

* I am amazed that you still allow us to spoon feed you! Both of your brothers started to refuse way before 11 months. I LOVE it! Spoon feeding allows me to make sure you are getting plenty of fruits and veggies. You can tell from your pictures that you still love orange veggies, ha ha. Although you spoon feed you like to feed yourself too. A few new things you tried this month are scrambled eggs and peanut butter (we don't have any family history of allergies so I am comfortable with it) and they were both a HIT!

* You are still a good sleeper. Micah you usually take two short naps and sleep all night (thank you!).
* We can't believe how much you are moving now. You crawl so fast and ALL over the house. Just yesterday, you pulled up for the first time!! Your brothers were at least one when they pulled up for the first time. We know it is because you want to keep up with those crazy boys.

* My sweet baby you are such a lovable little guy. Your brothers just adore you. They both watch over you to make sure you are ok. Jonah can say "Micah" so perfectly now. He also calls you "buddy". You love to laugh and to be held.
* You still bite my nose as a sign of affection ;-)

We honestly still don't know how we are going to celebrate your birthday. I want to make your first birthday something special but it being on Christmas day complicates things a little. My little man, we love you so much and can't wait to celebrate the first year of your life!!
No comments:
Post a Comment