As I have done with Jonah and Micah, I will do monthly updates and pictures so that I can remember all of this wonderful year with Isaiah.
* Isaiah you are such a joy already! The whole family, especially your big brothers, are just enamored with you. Caleb, Jonah, and Micah all beg to hold you all the time but I have a hard time sharing your snuggles.
* Since you are only a month old, you still spend most of your time sleeping. When you were first born, you liked sleeping in your swing or bouncy seat. More recently, you fall asleep in the K'Tan and then Mommy can transfer you to your crib. At night, you sleep in the bed with Mommy, just like your brothers before you. You can sleep for 3 hour stretches during the day and at night will give me 4-5 hours.
* We call you lots of little nicknames but most this month is Grunty McGrunterson.
* At your one month check up you weighed 10 pounds 6 ounces.
* When you are awake you pretty much only want to be held. I can tell that you are getting to where you will start "playing" soon, but until then, the K'Tan is Mommy's best friend.
* You are a great eater. You love to nurse and are now eating around every 3 hours during the day. You are my first baby to only eat on one side per feeding. You very rarely spit up. We have not given you a bottle yet but I am pumping so that we can try soon.
* You have never liked a paci but I am trying to get you attached to a "lovie" now.
Here are your first month pictures. The bear beside you is "Cole", the Build a Bear that your bothers got for you. I will take your picture every month so we can watch you grow.








No comments:
Post a Comment