Saturday, September 15, 2007

College Football Saturday

Yippee, college football is back - Oh, how we missed it. Here is a picture of the boys patiently awaiting the start of the Florida vs. Tennessee game. Chomp, Chomp.


Mommy worked 7p-7a last night so I'm a little tired this afternoon.

I woke up this afternoon to find all of the windows open - it is such a beautiful day here. My wonderful husband had done two loads of laundry and had cooked a delicious lunch for me. Sorry, I had to take a moment and brag ;)

Next week, we get to watch our Gators play in person! We got tickets to the Ole Miss vs. Florida game in Oxford, MS. It has been almost 4 years since I've been able to go to a game (I was pregnant with Caleb at my last one). Mike hasn't been to a game in 3 years - needless to say we are excited! I was even able to give away my shift on Friday night so I don't have to go on zero sleep, always a bonus.


Back to football Saturday.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey guys,

Looks like you had a great time. Glad to had the chance to go

Love Dad