
We were amazed at the number of Gators at the game.
Sorry Ole Miss fans, those are not my words, but a quote from the Clarion-Ledger this morning. In all seriousness, this was not the game that anyone hoped for. Ole Miss fans are upset they couldn't pull out the win and we are upset that we played so bad.
Mike and I had a great time in Oxford. The Ole Miss campus is beautiful. Florida needs to take a few lessons from The Rebels on how to tailgate. It was so nice to have a full day to ourselves- something that has not happened in over 3 years. Caleb had a great time with Grandad - they spent over 3 hours in Bass Pro Shops (I have to say, I'm glad I was not there). I hope everyone else had a wonderful weekend also.








1 comment:
erin~
so glad you liked the campus and our tailgating. i wish we would have known y'all were going to be there! you could have tailgated with us. some other florida fans had a tent right beside ours.
seriously, though, fans from all schools comment on the tailgating atmosphere and the grove when they come to ole miss. i hope everyone was nice and you didn't run into the obnoxious ones too much!!
enjoying your blog!!!
Post a Comment