Sunday, November 11, 2007

Happy Birthday to me!

Today has been great so far. My wonderful husband and son let me sleep in and they "made" me breakfast (well, McDonald's did). In a little over an hour we will be leaving for my concert. I am hoping that Caleb will be good for Mrs. Renee & Mr. Kevin. We are preparing for him to spend the night but I am not holding my breath on that one.

So the leaves are finally falling! We have a HUGE tree in our backyard, so the novelty will be waring off very shortly. Last night we made a pile for Caleb to jump in. It actually took a lot of convincing to get him in the leaves (he has a fear of bugs), but once he was in he had a great time. Here are some pictures of our fall fun.


1 comment:

Christy said...

SO CUTE!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY :)

I enjoyed talking to you Saturday.