Saturday, January 12, 2008

Back to the real world

I feel that everyone worries about us when I haven't posted in a while, so here it goes. Everything is fine, just back to the real world after the holidays. Mike and I are back to work and Caleb started back to school this past week.

I am feeling good. The little bit of sickness that I had is mostly gone now. I am just having that pregnancy feeling like the energy is being drained right out of my body. I feel as big as a house- wearing all maternity clothes now except my scrubs. Hopefully, I will post pictures of my expanding belly soon. Tuesday, is my next doctors appointment. Hopefully we will be able to hear the heartbeat with the Doppler and set my mind more at ease.

Today, we had a great time taking Caleb to see the new Veggie Tales movie. This was only the second time we attempted a movie theater (the first time he only made it 10min). He did such a great job! He sat in his Daddy's lap the entire time engrossed by the story. Just another sign that my baby boy is growing up :(

3 comments:

Tommy, Suzanne, and Mary Peyton said...

we were fortunate enough to be able to take mary peyton to the movie earlier this year - somewhere around her 2nd birthday - to see shrek the third. she LOVED it. but we had been warned that we may only be there for about 15 minutes. we were a little surprised when we were still there at the end.

now she's been to the movies 3 times - she saw the chipmunks movie twice.

it's sad to see them grow, isn't it!?!?!

i enjoyed having caleb wednesday night!!!

oh - and mary peyton is beside me saying a florida cheer - aren't you proud? "....come on gators - get up and go!"

jenny winstead said...

glad you are doing well!!!!! i've been thinking about you! :)

Anonymous said...

hope you continue to feel well!! we want to take the boys to see that movie, too. glad to hear yall liked it.