Monday, September 8, 2008

Happy Belated Birthday Mom!

Mom, I am so sorry I am late posting this (you can blame it on your grandsons, haha).

Happy Birthday. I just wanted to let you know how much I love you. You are such a great mom and friend. You are the most caring and selfless person that I know. You are so giving to everyone- especially your family. Mike has you to thank for spoiling me rotten ;0)

I also wanted to thank you for helping me after Jonah was born. I don't know what I would have done if you and Dad weren't here to help me with Caleb. You are so patient with Caleb. One of my favorite memories from that week was you reading that comic book to him over and over and over again.

I am so glad that you had a great birthday and am so sorry I couldn't be with you. We can't wait to see you again in October. I Love You!!

1 comment:

Tommy, Suzanne, and Mary Peyton said...

hey, erin!

we went to the swamp in 2003 - and i can't wait to take mary peyton! we love it down there!

maybe i can talk tommy into going down for the ole miss/florida game - although this time will probably be a different outcome than 2003......