Many of my friends from church have started to seriously save a ton of money using coupons. Thanks to Suzanne and Brie, I am back to playing the
Grocery Game. I loved seeing how much I could save in Gainesville and I had a huge stockpile built up before we moved. Once we moved, I stopped investing the time it took to get the most out of my coupons. I am slowly getting back into the game again.
Today, I had some fun getting paid to take products off the shelf.

Kroger paid me $2 to bring all of this home (it should have been $4 but the cashier messed up and I didn't have the time to fix it). Tomorrow, I am going back to get 4 more plug-ins and will get paid $4! Thank you
Mommy Managing for the great tips!
1 comment:
That's really cool! I probably do need to get in TGG, but I haven't yet. I'll check it out to see if they include Ukrops now...
Post a Comment