Monday, May 4, 2009

It can't be May already!!!

Where in the world has this year gone! My head is just spinning with all the things on my To-Do list. We have end of the school year stuff going on, Birthdays to plan (Caleb can't be turning 5 next month can he??), Mother's Day gifts to buy, T-ball, etc. Somewhere in between all of this I still have to take care of the house, feed the people in the house (I think I will have a menu plan up soon?), and work!! I think I will go take a nap!

Before my nap, I thought I would leave you with a Caleb funny from last week. Caleb and Mike were playing catch.

Mike to Caleb: "I think I need to go buy a baseball glove. You are throwing so hard, it is hurting my hand."

Mike to Me: (Just barley catches a dangerously thrown ball from Caleb) "I think I will also buy a cup, ha ha."

Caleb: "You mean a sports bottle Daddy!"

1 comment:

jenny winstead said...

hahah. this made me laugh out loud!!! too cute!!