Monday, June 8, 2009

Completely Random

  • Tired does not even come close to describe how I am feeling. I have the first trimester dumps!
  • I don't want much of anything to do with food. That would be why you haven't seen a meal plan up in weeks. I also haven't done a proper trip to the grocery store in weeks. Yes, Mike and I have made tips for essentials but that is about it!
  • We have been living off of cereal, sandwiches and frozen meals. I am horrible!
  • I have got to get some laundry done today or Caleb will not have anything to wear to his doctor's appointment tomorrow.
  • I still have to get pictures up of Caleb's Birthday.
  • I am getting BIG! My body apparently remembers how to accommodate a growing baby. I will have to get the maternity clothes out again SOON- they did not even have time to collect dust, ha ha.
  • I miss nursing Jonah so bad!!
  • I hate bottles! I know that seems extreme but that is what I am feeling. I hate having to wash them, I hate having to listen to Jonah scream while one is warming up, I hate having to use burp rags and I hate that it is not me!!!
  • I am so blessed to have a husband that puts up with me in the first trimester of my pregnancies. He picks up my slack and takes such good care of us!
  • I am so blessed to have these beautiful children. Thank you God!!

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Thinking about you---I remember that first trimester, too. I can't wait to meet the new little Thomas baby! :o)

Anonymous said...

hang in there, erin. . . .i hope you get to feeling better. you sure do have some handsome little guys! so. . . maybe a girl this time :O)