Here is the invite, it looks "off" because I cropped out the address and phone #.
My favorite decoration were the pictures I put on the mantel. I had pictures of Jonah from ultrasound through a few weeks ago. I cried as I put the pictures up. Where did this year go to?The food was based on the book "The Very Hungry Caterpillar". I even poked holes in as much food as I could :)
We absolutely loved the cake. Our friend Suzanne made the cake for us and outdid herself as usual.
I made Jonah's shirt & bib and from far away they looked great, ha ha.
We are so blessed that PaPa and Grandma (Erin's parents) flew in from Florida to be here. Grand-dad (Mike's dad) and Mamie (Mike's grandmother) also made the trip to celebrate. Sorry I don't have pictures, I didn't realize until later than my camera was not one of the three being used :(
Here are the smash cake pictures. Jonah was more reserved than his big brother. It was so sweet, he kept looking at me as if to be asking, "really mom, your letting me do this".
Finally, here are some the present pictures. Jonah had a lot of wonderful helpers. He has been playing non-stop since yesterday with all of his great new toys.
I will have another post on his Birthday with his monthly update and lots of pictures.








2 comments:
Happy Birthday, Jonah!! The party was adorable :) My kids LOVE that book.
Suzanne is so talented! I love the cake.
It is so hard to believe how fast a year goes by. It seems like i was just reading his birth story!
What a precious birthday party! My baby will be one next month and I'm planning her party. It's bittersweet!
Post a Comment