Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Stock the Freezer List

I know that I have four months until the new baby but I am starting my planning now. I won't be able to start cooking until next month because most items are only good for 3 months in the freezer. My goal is to cook a few things each week- that way I won't get too tired or stretch our food budget too much.

I am going to keep a link to this post on the right and cross out each item as they are finished. I will most likely make some changes as I go along.

Snacks
Cookie Dough- chocolate chip, double chocolate chip & oatmeal
Muffins- banana, banana chocolate chip, pumpkin spice, carrot/apple spice

Breakfast
French Toast Sticks
Scrambled Egg cups
Breakfast burritos
Pancakes- pumpkin spice & chocolate chip
Waffles- Plain, Cinnamon Vanilla, Chocolate chip, Pumpkin spice
Lunch
Pizza Rolls
Ham & cheese Hot pockets
Chicken nuggets
Soups- frozen in lunch size portions

Dinners
Lasagna x 2
Chicken Enchiladas X2
King Ranch Chicken
Spaghetti SauceX3
Pizza dough
Chicken & Dumplings
Pork Carnitas
Zesty Slow Cooker Pork BBQ
Poppy Seed Chicken
Shepard's Pie
Soups- Minestrone, Chicken Noodle, Taco Soup
Chili
Browned Beef Packets X 5
Dump Chicken Packets- Creamy Italian Chicken , Italian Chicken Breasts
Dump Pork Packets- Orange Apricot Pork Chops, Saucy Pork Chops

I can't wait to get cooking!

1 comment:

Beverly said...

You are the queen of organization! Thanks for all the great links. I'm thinking about freezing at least one meal per week, and I'll have to try some of your recipes.