Monday, October 19, 2009

Menu Planning Monday- Week of Oct 19th

I'm sorry that all I seem to be posting these days are menu plans. I hope y'all don't mind, this is how I keep myself accountable and our budget down. I promise I will post some pictures of the boys very soon. We are planning a trip to the pumpkin patch on Saturday and I have got to get Jonah's "talking" on video really soon- so check back :)

So last week went OK. The soup on Tuesday was wonderful (although the boys didn't eat it). Unfortunately, I didn't get it into the freezer so we had a lot of soup to finish last week.

This week, I am really getting started on stocking the freezer for after Micah's arrival. I can't believe that I only have 80 more days!!

Monday- (Teach 5-8:15) Cheesy Chicken Crescent Rolls with Acorn Squash

Tuesday- Pork Carnita (doubled up for the freezer) Tacos with the fix en's & Cilantro white rice

Wednesday- Eat at Church

Thursday- Lasagna (doubled up for the freezer) with Garlic Bread and Salad.

Friday- Sunday- Eat out, Leftovers, & Helpy Selfy

Baking this week: Several batches of Pumpkin (some with chocolate chips) Pancakes - for the freezer.

No comments: