Monday, February 1, 2010

Menu Planning Monday is back!!


I am finally back to menu planning since Micah's birth. We have truly enjoyed all of the meals that our friends have brought us. It was such a blessing to not have to worry about cooking dinner. Thank you all so much!

Monday- Chicken stir-fry with rice

Tuesday- Pork Carnitas (meal from freezer), cilantro rice, beans and homemade salsa.

Wednesday- Leftovers or eat out

Thursday- Balsamic Chicken with Onions, oven fries, and veggie

Friday- Lasagna (meal from freezer), garlic bread and salad

Saturday- (Mommy's first day back to work- boo hoo) Leftovers or Helpy Selfy

Sunday- Chili Bar (meal from freezer) and game day snacks

4 comments:

Christy said...

I am impressed! I ordered pizza or did drive thrus for the first two months! HA!

The Easleys said...

so glad you are doing this again...now I can copy some more of your good meal ideas...patrick will be so happy.:))

Gator Mommy said...

You guys are so sweet! Jill, I am so glad that these are useful to someone other than me. I do the same thing from Christy's blog. I would love if you put up your menu, I need new ideas :)

Beverly said...

Back to work? I hope it goes well. Will this be back to the normal schedule?

Thanks for the great meal ideas. :-)

Also, the one month pics are adorable. I kinda hate to say this, but I think you might have another Thomas-looking guys on your hands! (which won't be bad if he's as good-looking as his older brothers)