Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Menu Planning Tuesday

Sorry, I am late again.

Monday- Red Beans and Rice with Turkey Sausage (didn't get made last week) and cheesy corn muffins

Tuesday- (Mommy teaching) Lasagna (from freezer), salad and rolls

Wednesday- Chicken Breasts, pasta side and asparagus

Thursday- Chicken Enchiladas (from freezer) and homemade salsa

Friday- Eat Out

Saturday- Pot Roast

Sunday- Leftovers

Check back soon, I have a lot of posts that need to get done. I have a 6 week update on Micah and an 18 month update on Jonah. I also have some great pictures from our trip to West Point this weekend (if I can find my camera- I hope I didn't leave it).

2 comments:

Beverly said...

Will your kids eat the red beans and rice? We haven't tried that one yet?
Thanks for the recipe ideas!

Gator Mommy said...

I wasn't sure if they would eat it or not. Surprisingly they both LOVED it. I was amazed!