We got the exersaucer out for Micah. I really can't believe how big he is getting. I keep telling him to stop growing so that he can stay my baby forever but he will NOT obey!
Here we are before church on Sunday.
Tonight, he tried rice cereal for the first time. I was hoping to hold out a few more weeks, but every night last week, we woke up at least 4 times!?! He spit it out and gagged so I know he is not ready, but at least I tried :)
Here is our sweet, jealous Mr. Jonah. Do you see how he got in front of the camera while I was trying to get a picture of Micah? Ha ha! Tonight, when I was giving Micah his rice cereal, he kicked up quite a fuss. You should have seen his face when he took a big bite of rice cereal!! It was hilarious!
I just love my boys! Here are my big ones.
This big boy had his last day of kindergarten today. I am just so excited to start homeschooling him next year! I am happy that I get to be the one to see the "light bulb" moments. He is such a wonderful little man!








2 comments:
Praying for your move!
Very sweet pics, and too funny about Mr. Jealous! I'll pray that all goes smoothly this week for you guys. Looking forward to having you a few hours closer!!
Post a Comment