This weekend, we made another trip to Atlanta to find a house to rent. We decided that we would rent until we got more familiar with the area. The good news is, because of the housing crisis, there are many rental houses to choose from.
We found a sweet house in Acworth to rent for a few years. I am so excited. This house is bigger than our current house, so we will be able to have a classroom for our new homeschool adventure.
Here are a few pictures:




Thank you everyone for your continued prayers. You may not see many new posts for awhile. May is going to be beyond crazy! Mother's Day and Micah's Dedication are on Sunday, Caleb has a ton of "end of year" activities for school, I will still have a least two weeks without Mike at home, we have to plan Caleb's 6th birthday party before we leave, and of course pack and move. Wow, I am tired just looking at that.








2 comments:
it is so amazing how God has OBVIOUSLY been working in your family's life! i love reading your blog and about your new adventure, but i will miss you. i am glad the blog will let us keep up with each other. :)
I am so happy that things have come together so well. Thank goodness for blogs so we can keep in touch :)
Post a Comment