- You are getting so big. We went to see Dr. Delany yesterday and you are now 15lbs. 3.5oz (55%), 24.5 inches (45%) and your head circumference is 41.5 cm. (35%).
- You are wearing 3-6 month clothes and can even fit into 6-9 months. We had to move up to size 3 diapers already.
- You still love to eat! We are still exclusively breastfeeding and you have avoided taking a bottle all month (you smart little boy). We are still not on a "schedule" but your routine is to eat when you wake up in the morning and from naps and to eat again before you go down. I would guess that on a typical day you eat around 8 times.
-Unlike your brother Jonah, you are showing no interest in real food. I will hold off giving you food until you show me you want it, or at 6 months.
- Micah, you now take two naps a day. One in the morning from around 10am until after lunch when we pick up your big brother from school. The second nap is from 3:30 until right after dinner (if I am lucky). You go down for the night at 8pm. You still wake up at least twice in the night to eat. I still have you in the co-side sleeper next to my bed.
- It is so fun to watch you play! You no longer like the swing and we haven't used it all this month. Your new favorite toy is the Bumbo! You love to sit in it like a big boy and watch your brothers play. Although it is not your favorite, you still will spend time under your play gym.
- One of my favorite sounds is your laugh! Even I can make you giggle now :) You have a ticklish spot under your chin and up and down your ribs. Every time I change your clothes you laugh hysterically. Love it!
- Sadly, almost all of your "Monchichi" hair on your ears is gone now :(
Little one, this has been a crazy month for us! Daddy got a new job in Atlanta and has to spend most of the week away from us :( You and your big brothers are so sweet to mommy and are helping me out so much. Next month is going to be very "full". You will be dedicated to the Lord on Mother's Day, Caleb will finish up his Kindergarten year, and we will pack up and move from Mississippi.
We love you so much Micah! I love waking up everyday to take care of you and your brothers. You boys and your daddy are my heart. I am so honored to be your mommy and watch you grow into the man that you will one day be. Thank you God!








1 comment:
So sweet! Love that little smile. I still can't decide if he looks like Jonah or not, though...
Hope the dedication is special and meaningful for you all, as I'm sure it will be.
Post a Comment