First, I want to wish my amazing husband a Happy Birthday! Mike, you are the best husband and father in the world. I really don't know how I will be able to survive here by myself without you. You do so much for me and the boys. I pray the Lord will give me the strength I need.
We will be celebrating Mike's Birthday tomorrow because I have to work my last scheduled shift tonight (more sadness!!) .
I am still praying for a miracle that the house will sell fast. Although, that is looking grim because we have not had a SINGLE showing :(
We went to Atlanta this weekend to try and familiarize ourselves with the area. I think we have narrowed down the area that we like. It was very difficult because without a firm moving date we couldn't become attached to any of the houses we looked at.
It was a hard weekend for the boys because we spent the better part of three days in the van, driving all over Atlanta. We tried to add in a little fun, so on Saturday we went to The World of Coke. Caleb had a great time sampling the different sodas, but a "museum" and a 20 month old do NOT mix.
The boys had a great time playing in Centennial Park.
I think we will be very happy in Atlanta, now to just get there.








No comments:
Post a Comment