Saturday, August 21, 2010

Boys, Boys, Boys!

We just got back from an amazing week in Virgina! We were able to visit Mike's sister and her beautiful family. They also have 3 boys: 5 years, 3 years, and 1 month. So that means we had 6 boys ages 6 and under! There was not a dull moment but the boys got along SO well!

One of the first things we did was visit the Jamestown Settlement. This was Caleb's first big field trip as a homeschooler. The favorite part for the boys was going on the ships. Here are some of the pictures...












I'm sorry I didn't get more pictures but honestly we were so busy with the boys that I just didn't have the time.


We are so happy that we were able to meet sweet baby Andrew for the first time. He is just so precious! I wanted to take him home with me but Mike said NO :(

We are so blessed to have such wonderful family. Thank you Bev and Chris for allowing my crew to take over your house. Your boys are so sweet and we love you all very much!

1 comment:

Beverly said...

Love you, too! You were sweet to brave the drive w/ three little ones, and I know it wasn't easy being out of your home environment for a week... Hugs for all the boys from Aunt Beverly.