What a handsome bunch of students!
Tot-School time
Caleb's math lesson
Here is Caleb working on his spelling.
Book basket time
And finally, a fun red, white and blue lunch!
We had a great day! I was a little panicked when Jonah was sent to time out two times in the first 10 minutes but we found our grove. Now, I have to go and vacuum all the rice out of my carpet (check out the homeschool blog to see why). I am so blessed to be able to homeschool my children, what a gift!








3 comments:
I can't wait to hear more on the homeschool blog! It looks like everyone had a great day. Jonah had to try you, just checking to see if you were serious is all, lol.
Yay!!
We start next week!
I am looking forward to the red, white, and blue lunch :)
How fun! So happy for you!
Post a Comment