* You have really taken off these past two weeks with eating baby food. Just this week I have started to feed you two solid meals/day and you love it! Your favorites at the moment are the plain rice or oatmeal cereal made with water. You do not seem to like sweet foods too much and spit them back out. So far we have tried banana and peaches with no luck. You like peas and green beans and will eat sweet potatoes.
* We are still exclusively breast feeding (except for food) YEAH! I have given up on the idea of a bottle (what a waste of $) and plan on trying a sippy cup soon. The addition of food has changed our nursing a little and you seem to only "snack" during the day now. Most of your good feedings are in the night.
* No two days are alike around here and you are still my "go with the flow" boy. If we are out and about you will happily nap or play in your car seat. Here is an example of your routine:
5am: Nurse and go back to sleep.
7am: Wake up, get ready for the day.
7-9am: Play with brothers or we will go out. Nurse somewhere in here.
9:30am: Brunch- oatmeal with fruit.
10am-1pm: Nap
1-3pm: Nurse and then play/work with mommy in the classroom while the big boys have quite/nap time.
3-4:30ish: Nap
4:30ish (or when ever Daddy gets home and Tobie wakes me up): Play and watch while the big people cook and eat dinner.
5:30ish: Dinner- rice cereal and veggie.
6pm: Bath and maybe a quick nursing.
6-7:30ish: Play with Daddy and big brothers.
7:30/8pm: Nurse and bed time.
12am: Nurse
and maybe nurse one more time before 5am.
* Yep, Mr. Man, you are still waking 2-3 times a night! Whew, I'm tired! You are still sleeping in the Co-Side sleeper in mommy and daddy's room but we plan to start the transition this month. Hopefully by next month, you will be sleeping in your own room in the crib and Jonah will be sleeping in the big boy room. Did you know that your newborn baby cousin, Andrew, only wakes up once/night? I'm just saying..... I'm just playing sweet one, I love nursing you- even at 3am!
* You LOVE to play with your brothers. I love to see the relationship between you and Jonah blossom. Just tonight, he was holding your hand and then you would start to suck on his fingers and he would laugh hysterically. Your big bothers love you and are so sweet and kind to you.
Here are you and Jonah playing together last week:
* Your favorite thing right now is the Bumbo (or I guess I should say Mommy's favorite). You love to sit up like a big boy and watch what the family is up to.
* Your favorite toys are your Links. Probably has something to do with some teeth on the way. We tried out the Johnny Jumper this month but you are not "feeling it" yet. I know soon, when your legs get stronger, you will love it.
* You said "Da Da" this month! It has only happened a few times, when you were in a talkative mood, but it is still so sweet to hear.
* Mister Micah, you have started to "tripod" sit this month. You can hold yourself up for less than a minute and then fall over.
* My funny little man, you have got the most expressive little eyebrows! You especially love to raise your left one when you are looking at me like I'm nuts. Pa Pa said that GG had the exact same expression.
Here are your "eyebrow" shots from this month:
My sweet boy, every day with you and your brothers is a blessing from the Lord. I will continue to try and soak in every moment with you three that I can. I love you so much!








No comments:
Post a Comment