Monday, July 26, 2010

Jonah's Birthday Weekend

What an amazing weekend he had! Jonah's birthday is not until August 4th but we decided to celebrate a little early since Pa Pa, Grammie, and Aunt Tori were able to be here this weekend.

We celebrated with...

Elmo cake!


Jonah is watching while Daddy prepares the cake.


As soon as the candle was lit, he was trying to blow it out, even from across the room! So sweet!


Sweet victory!


Even Micah got his first taste of cake and ice cream.


We also celebrated at the Georgia Aquarium.


The look of wonder on the boy's faces was priceless!


And most of all, we celebrated with FAMILY!








2 comments:

Christy said...

Erin!! He has grown up SO FAST. He is a beautiful/handsome little boy! I love that Elmo cake, did you make that?!

Your family is beautiful, I am so glad you got to visit with them. I have some homeschooling questions for you so I am going to attempt to call you today-it may be tomorrow ha!

Jonah shares his birthday with my neice who is his same age :)

Gator Mommy said...

Thank you Christy! I did not make the cake. We are in the land of Publix and they make the BEST cake, well worth the money.

Call me anytime, I would be glad to help if I can :)