On Saturday, Caleb and I had a lot of fun at Mother and Son Minute to Win it at
the church we have been visiting. It was really well organized and started out with stations to practice.
Caleb had no problem sorting 50 M&Ms in 1 minute.

Keeping two feathers in the air for 1 minute was another story, ha ha.

Then the group games began. We all had a ton of fun with "Face the Cookie".

Caleb and I played "Dizzy Mummy". We didn't win but had fun trying. I am so glad he was the one spinning ;-)

The final game was for the mom's. I think the boys loved watching us play "On the nose".



I think petroleum jelly and cotton is a good look for me, what do you think??
If you haven't noticed, I don't think I will be able to get back in the habit of posting my menu plans. Sorry :-(
No comments:
Post a Comment