I am sorry for my unplanned "bloggy break". We have had a fun but uneventful and restful summer. I did not put any pressure on myself to blog and enjoyed the break. Apparently, not only was I bad about blogging but also taking pictures in general. Here is a little of our summer fun.
We started the summer celebrating Caleb's 7th birthday....several times. Here is the Lego cake I made him on his actual birthday.

Then, PaPa and Grandma flew in from Florida to help us celebrate again ;-) I am so sad that I didn't take more pictures of my mom and the boys. We had a wonderful visit!

Building birthday presents.

The family took a trip to Tennessee to watch Aunt Tori graduate from high school. We are so proud of our newest Gator!

Having outdoor fun with "chalk paint".


On Father's Day, Daddy wanted to take the boys to the science museum.





We also went blueberry picking.

My "Little Sal".


The family made ice cream several times to stay cool.

Caleb spent hours and hours building Legos and reading this summer.

I can't wait to start back to school again. Our second year of homeschooling is going to be great!
No comments:
Post a Comment