Well, this is it - My first blog! Please forgive the mess that the page is right now. I am still in the process of learning how everything works.
I am going to keep up our family website because it contains so many of our favorite pictures. http://www.thomasfamily.zoomshare.com/ I started that website when Caleb was less than 4 months old and can't imagine not having it. This will be different than our website because I will be "blogging" more frequently or at least I am going to try :) I will post pictures here but I think the majority of the albums will continue to be on the website.
My goal with this blog spot is to keep our family and friends updated on our lives. The move to our new home and state has been a very challenging one on the entire family. Don't get me wrong, we are very happy here and we know this is where God want us to be now. But we miss our family and friends terribly.
I have visited other blog spots and the authors I have read are awesome. Please don't expect anything deep or profound from me. I am just hoping to not spell anything wrong or have huge grammatical errors.
I pray that this keeps the family closer together and that our lives honor and glorify Jesus. All of my love, Erin
June...where did you go?
10 years ago








1 comment:
Hey baby,
I think this is a grat way to keep in touch. I will be looking and bloging now.
Love Dad
Post a Comment