Our hard drive crashed and had to be replaced. I will admit that it was all my fault- I have a disease and it is called picture hording. I have such a hard time deleting pictures of my sweet little boy, even though I always have a CD and at least one printed back up before I do. At least my picture hording ways did save all of the pictures that I had on the computer. I have not printed pictures in almost a year (I know, I know - what a bad Mommy) but that means that I have not deleted any pictures from the picture card in that long also. This would be why I have over 500 pictures still in the camera. But, I have learned my lesson- and Mike will never let me forget!
I also have to take a moment and brag on my husband. He took his Actuarial exam yesterday and is confident that he passed! Great job sweetheart! I know how hard you worked. In addition to that, he had replaced the hard drive and reinstalled all the software on the computer in only a few hours last night. I married a genius- but don't tell him I said that.
So now I have to play catch up. Here are some of the pictures from the past two weeks.
Here are the pumpkin cupcakes that Mommy made for Caleb's class.

Pumpkin carving- Caleb had a great time, but refused to touch the "yucky pumpkin guts" with his fingers.


Helping Daddy with the "Caleb" pumpkin.


Our little Giraffe!

He just found his tail!

At the Fall Festival- we had a great time! We all ate way too much food. Caleb jumped in the bouncy house, went down the big slide, rode in the horse carriage, went on the hay ride and played lots of games.








1 comment:
the cupcakes are so cute!
I share your picture disorder. It is a sickness!!
Post a Comment