After all the excitement last week, I had an appointment with Dr. Tucker yesterday. The good news is that I have not had any of that pain at all this week and I am still not dilated! I am learning that my doctor is very conservative and is thinking about taking me off my feet very soon. Not "if" but "when" is the news I'm getting about bed rest. This is not the news I hoped for but I will do anything it takes to have a healthy, full-term baby.
At this point, he is letting me use my judgement about when I need to stop working. Hopefully, I will be able to squeeze out a few more weeks. I don't want to push things too much because if I do go into labor then I will be on strict bed rest (only being able to get up to use the bathroom-no fun).
I have another appointment Thursday next week so I will keep you up to date.
June...where did you go?
10 years ago








1 comment:
i saw your hubby at newks yesterday. i was eating out on my gas cash! HA! i hope your bedrest goes well. PLEASE let me know if i can do anything for you to help you out. i would love to!
Post a Comment