Monday, August 11, 2008

My first day

Today is my first day to take care of the two boys by myself. So far, so good. The dishes are done, I have folded two loads of laundry and taken a shower. I still can't drive (per MD orders), so getting out of the house is not an option.

I am amazed at how different recovering from the second baby is. At the one week mark with Caleb, it was still taking me forever to even stand up or sit down. My only complaint is that I am still extremely sore while nursing.

The rest of the week should go smoothly because Mike will have some time off and Caleb starts school on Thursday. I am going to miss Caleb but I know he will be happy to get out of the house. I also wanted to show off a few more pictures :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You look great and I'm glad this time was a little easier on you! See you soon!