Caleb's backtalk (or "badtalk" as he calls it) has become a constant around the house these days. I think on Wednesday he spent at least half the day in time out due to backtalk. But tonight I had to hold back the laughter when I heard what he said to his daddy.
Caleb was eating his dinner with included chips (I know not too healthy- but I will deal with that another day). Mike came in the dinning room to find him dropping some on the floor.
Mike: I don't want to see you doing that anymore.
Caleb: Don't watch!
He probably should have gone to timeout but Mike had to step in our room to smile :)
June...where did you go?
10 years ago








3 comments:
Oh, how I have been dealing with this the last few months! Since Reagan's arrival, Tristan has been very very naughty--not like him at all! Tristan's backtalk isn't nearly as cute...
How come everybody tells you about the "Terrible Two's" (which weren't so bad) and say nothing about the HORRIFIC THREE'S?!?!
sounds like he is going to be quick witted like someone else i know...hmmm. mike? :)
Hahah!
Post a Comment