We seem to be coping well with the new addition. As I have heard many times before we are "man on man defense". Mike is mostly dealing with Caleb at the moment and because he his nursing so much, Jonah is mine. Caleb is still loving on his baby brother. He wants to hold and kiss Jonah all the time. We are having to deal with the fact that he is acting out to get attention.
As I mentioned in my last post, Jonah is smiling now and staying awake for longer periods of time. He is looking at his toys and mobiles. He is nursing ALL the time- we are currently going through a growth spurt and I am amazed that I can get anything done. I can't wait for us to drop one of the nighttime feedings so we can all get some more sleep. Because he is nursing three times a night, he is sleeping in our room.
Jonah is getting so big. His unofficial 1 month weight is 11lbs 8 oz. (I used our scale). He has outgrown most of the newborn outfits. The 0-3 month clothes are getting tight (mostly because of the cloth diapers). Today I put on a 3-6 month outfit and it fits really well- this is moving way too fast!!
Here is a picture of Jonah taken yesterday. Every month on the 4th, I plan on taking his picture in the rocking chair with his doggy so we can see how he grows.








2 comments:
What a sweetie! I love the rocking chair/bear idea. Can't wait to see more pics...
What a cutie!!!
Post a Comment