Pumpkins, leaves, mums, hay, football and beautiful weather- I can't wait!
This week's amazing weather of temps in the low 80's has really energized me. I am proud to say that I have started exercising a little. Jonah and I walked two miles today. I have also taken Caleb to the park twice already this week and will go again tomorrow.
Only one more day until I start back to work. The closer it gets the sadder I get. It looks like it may be a longer day than I expected- now in addition to seeing all the new moms at the Suites I also have to teach a sibling class :( I just hate that Jonah will have to get so many bottles. I know we will all survive and I will do a post when it is all over to let you know how it goes.
June...where did you go?
10 years ago








1 comment:
What an awesome sacrifice you are making for your boys. (They will appreciate it as they get older. :)
I hope the first day back goes well, and great job on the walking!
Jonah looks so sweet in those smiling pics. I wish I could kiss those little cheeks! I hate to think about how much bigger he'll be once I finally meet him. Give him lots of kisses from Aunt Beverly.
Post a Comment