Tonight I had by best shopping trip yet using coupons. I went to Kroger, trying to take advantage of the 10 item mega event. My trip was not even planned out very well and I still saved a ton.
Here is what I got:
2 boxes of Swiss Miss hot coco
2 Quaker Oats
4 cans of Carnation evaporated milk
5 (yes 5!!) boxes of General Mills Cereal
Activia yogurt
Dannactive yogurt drinks
1/2 gal. of Simply Orange
Bryers Ice Cream
Dove Ice Cream Bars
Kroger Pancakes
4 NailSaver Sponges
My total before sales and coupons was $70.57 and I only paid $15.81
I saved $54.76 for a savings of 80%
A friend recently asked if I am really saving money using coupons? the answer is a big YES!! It is so worth the time and effort to clip your coupons and plan your grocery trip. I highly recommend the money saving blogs that I have listed and also the Grocery Game.
June...where did you go?
10 years ago








No comments:
Post a Comment