Monday, November 24, 2008

Our Sunday

We had such an amazing day yesterday!

Jonah's Baby Dedication was so sweet. Unfortunately, the batteries in our camera are dead so I didn't even get one picture :( I hope to post a picture that a friend took soon. The church is so sweet and is going to give us a DVD of the program- I am going to try and figure out how to possibly put it on the blog.

Last night, at the Third Day concert, we had a great time!! The show was awesome. When we first got there I was a little upset because the only seats available were directly to the right of the stage (right in front of the huge black speakers). We were able to find a spot looking through a crack and ended up having an perfect view. At one point, when Mac Powell got off the stage he was only a few feet from us!

Unlike the Tobie Mac concert, I didn't feel old at all. There were plenty of couples our age there to enjoy the concert. It was great to be there as "old-school" Third Day fans.

I hope to have Menu Planning Monday posted soon (right now I don't have a clue). Today I also have to plan my grocery shopping- not a good week for sales on anything but Thanksgiving. Caleb is out of school all week so I have to come up with some fun stuff to keep us busy. Have a great day.

No comments: