Caleb helped me with the sugar cookies but when the time came for the Pilgrim Hats he declared "this is boring" and left. I'm sure it wasn't the fact that I made him wash his hands 50 times and would not allow him to lick his fingers (you know how it is when you are cooking for other people).
The Feast was so very sweet! All the kids were dressed up like Indians, complete with Indian names. Caleb was "Speaking Mountains" - Mrs. Bass doesn't know him well at all, HAHA!!
Caleb with his friend Austin
Mrs. Bass' Class
"I think my big brother is great!"
Speaking of the stinker in the above picture, he would be the reason for the sleepless nights. Up until this week he has been sleeping in our room and in our bed most of the time. This had been a win- win situation but Jonah decided that he wanted to nurse ALL night long. It got to the point that if he woke up and was not latched on he would cry and need to be calmed down. I wasn't planning on kicking him out until 6 or 7 months (like we did with Caleb) but things were getting carried away. So on Tuesday night he got the eviction notice from our room :( We were up a lot on Tuesday night trying to calm him down and he nursed 4 times that night. Last night was SO much better and he only nursed two times. Even naps are going better already! I'm sad but very grateful to have my bed back.
Sunday is Jonah's Baby Dedication at church so I'm sure that I will have more posts this weekend. Have a great week!








4 comments:
girl oh girl. those cookies were AMAZING! and so was caleb all dressed up! tooo cute! you are definitely "room mother" material! :)
good for you on sending jonah packing! i'm really playing, but he will be better for it in the long run and so will you. it doesn't mean you love him any less so don't be sad. :)
great post!
those cookies are so cute!!
I still miss a newborn snuggled up next to me at night...sigh.
BUT we had to do the same thing when Layton was about 3 or so months because he got to where he wanted to nurse ALL night long.
I am glad you are getting more rest!
Where did you get that adorable first Thanksgiving onesie!?
You go Mommy! Love the cookies & how did you make the little hats? Enjoy your projects with the boys they will learn a great deal from those activities! I can't believe Jonah is growing so fast and he has the most amazing smile! We miss and Love you all so much.
Marcie & the Boys
Post a Comment