I spent most of my free time this week reading. I think in the past I blogged about my love/hate relationship with reading and this week was a reminder. I love to read but when I get into a book, I let it get in the way of other responsibilities. If you could see my house right now you would have a clear understanding of what I am talking about, ha ha.
I have finished the Twilight series and absolutely LOVED them! I gladly join the ranks of Suzanne & Ashley and say that I am a little obsessed :) I wish my sweet husband would take me to see the movie again but I don't think there is any hope of that happening.
Anyway, here are a few pictures of the past few weeks.
Last week, when the weather was nice, the boys had a great time playing outside.
Here is Caleb with all of his "vehicles".
Tobie is such a little Momma! She DID NOT like the fact that Caleb was in the road. She sat there with him until he was done playing.
Here is a picture in their matching outfits from Aunt Beverly and Uncle Chris before church last week. Caleb told everyone that morning that he matched his baby brother- it was so sweet!!








3 comments:
i too hope to finish these wonderful books one day. maybe now that i'm finally in my second trimester i won't be asleep by 8:30pm every nite! i love the sweater pic, btw. TOO CUTE!!!
We'll have a get-together when the DVD comes out. I think we have a party in the making!
THanks for the update! You are really working a lot this week. I hope you aren't exhausted!
The boys looks so adorable. I'm glad the outfits fit them!
Love,
Bev
Post a Comment