Suzanne, Ashley, Christy & Tori.....
*I'm still in PJs
*So are my boys
*Caleb has watched too much TV and played too much V-Smile
*I have no intentions of leaving the house today (it is very gloomy and cold)
I've started Twilight and I'm in DEEP! See it's all your fault- I would have never picked up this book otherwise. Darn you and thank you at the same time :)
*UPDATE* I'm done!! Almost 9 hours of reading straight through (I started late last night). Although we are still all in our PJs we have all been fed. We even managed to get in a few games of Chutes and Ladders :) Now to resist the urge to run out and buy the next book. I have begged Mike to go to the movie with me and his response was "never" :( What am I going to do??
June...where did you go?
10 years ago








5 comments:
i will go to the movie with you. i've been twice, but it's been good each time! i'm on the 4th book and had planned to read a lot out here in dallas, but haven't had time.
see - but not only is it a good book, there's no language or sex. so that makes it just a good clean book that's easy to get into!
happy new year! we'll be cheering on the gators next week for you - but i hope that you were cheering for our rebels today!
I will drive to jackson and go with you.
Seriously.
I want to see it again because the first time I went with Clay and was so distracted by his gagging and moaning that it ruined it for me.
SIGH.
Isn't it good?!?!
Aww, you girls are so sweet!! I would love to go to the movie with someone but you both have your little ones to take care of. I don't want to bother you (especially since you have both seen it already).
Suzanne, you know we wanted the Rebels to win! I bet you all had an amazing time. I wish I could say that I was watching the game but my eyes were glued to Twilight :)
Christy, you are right about the men. Mike has never flat out refused to go to a movie with me until this one. I know I would enjoy it more without him.
girl, please. tommy will take care of mary peyton while i see a movie!
We should get a group together...I'll go to the movie again too! LOVE IT. The books are insane they're so good. I'm toward the end of Eclipse and am already sad that I'm about to start Breaking Dawn...because then it means I have to WAIT or the next one. Pathetic. And I don't care. :o)
Post a Comment