Last night Jonah had his first taste of rice cereal. I was really hoping to wait a little longer but he had other plans. We knew he was ready when he started grabbing at our food when we ate :) I was surprised that he loved it from the very first bite (Mike joked that you don't get to be a 18lb- 5 month old by turning food away). Of course, he made the wonderful faces when they try something new, but he just kept opening his mouth for more and more.
I'm ready for some FOOD!!


I am loving it!

Look at how he is sitting up to take his bath. He is growing up so fast.
1 comment:
I can't get Reagan to eat any solid food! She spits and sputters at the sight of a spoon. When I sneak some on her tongue, she gags incessantly. What do I do?
Post a Comment