After Daddy got home we had to play in the snow again.
Jonah was not nearly as excited as the rest of us.
Mommy's Snow Angel
Daddy's Snow Angel
Making the Thomas Family Snowman!
Hey, that's not nice! On our snow day, Caleb and I made a lot of Christmas crafts and enjoyed hot cocoa.
On a heavier note: my mom is going to see a specialist in the morning and hopefully should get a diagnosis finally. I ask that you please continue to pray for her.
We are a Gator family- no matter how far from Gainesville, Florida we are! So a little bit about us....
I married my High School sweetheart December 14, 2002. Mike and I have been together for 12 years.
We are now the parents to three beautiful boys! C is our verbose six years-old and J is our spunky one year-old. We just welcomed M into the family on Christmas Day. We are so blessed with the family that God has provided for us!!
No comments:
Post a Comment