Wednesday was Caleb's Christmas concert at school. It was so sweet and Caleb really got into it (I have been attempting to upload a video but am unable right now??)
Thursday, we spent all day decorating the cookies that we baked on Wednesday. Caleb had a great time and was on a sugar high the rest of the day :)
Hard at work.
Tasting the fruits of his labor.
Don't you love the one COVERED in M&Ms?
Remember all the cinnamon ornaments?
Here are the 7 pans of cinnamon rolls I made as gifts.
Today was the Christmas party at PPCA. They had activities all day long for the students. It started out with a storyteller and included snacks and carols. It was such a sweet day.
All the kids came to school in there PJs! Here is Caleb's class.
This is the class getting ready for story time. They had the kids act out the Christmas Story.
Yummy! Doughnuts!








2 comments:
No wonder you were up at midnight still baking! You are a wonder woman! Bet everyone loved their gifts- such a cute idea to do the ornaments w/ cinnamon rolls. Another recipe I need...
He is really growing up!!!
I loved the idea of cinnamon rolls as gifts-YUM.
Post a Comment