I have been a blogging fool the past few days. December is a busy month and I am also having fun with the new camera. I just wanted to post a few pictures of Caleb playing outside today.


I also wanted to introduce our new friend Jingle. He is our Elf on a Shelf and Santa delivered him tonight (I can't believe he was so late!).

After reading the story, Caleb still insisted that Jingle was just a toy. I think he is just scared that Jingle is watching him all the time. I hope it will be more real to him in the morning when Jingle has moved.
I want to wish my hubby a Happy Anniversary- tomorrow marks 12 years that we have been together. I love you!
And finally, I want to wish my parents a Happy 28th Wedding Anniversary! Congratulations you are an inspiration, I love you both so much!
No comments:
Post a Comment